Discord allows you to both delete and disables your account, almost like social networks like Facebook. Deleting your account means you'll not use it while disabling your account typically means you’re taking an opportunity. If you’d rather not remove your account entirely and like to only step away on an extended hiatus with the potential to return, disabling your Discord account is that the better choice. this feature will prevent a touch of time later once you come back and you won’t need to jump through hoops to urge it back.
Disabling your account for both iOS and Android isn't as easy because it is on a desktop. Currently, there's no way to disable or delete your account from a mobile device. once you attempt to select one among the choices, which you'll get to by:
1. Opening up the Discord app on your phone or mobile device.
2. Once logged in, open your servers list by tapping on the triple white lines within the top left corner of the screen.
3. From here, tap on the Cog icon next to your account name which can open up User Settings.
4. Tap on Account and from this screen, tap on the triple white dots within the top-right corner.
5. you'll have the choice to Disable Account or Delete Account. However, once you decide on either, you'll be taken to a support page describing ways to go about making that happen, almost like what you’re already reading here.
Read more discord disabled account