Follow the steps listed below to set up a Comcast email account:
1. Touch 3dot Image > Settings > Under Accounts touch +Add account
2. Touch Email
3. Enter the username and password. some of the more popular email accounts, like Comcast, should set up automatically.
If you're unsuccessful with fixing your account automatically, enter your email address and password and touch Manual setup, and use the manual settings below:
Comcast Manual Settings
Server Type: POP3
POP3 server: mail.comcast.net
Incoming Port: 995 for SSL security type (or 110 for TLS security type)
Security Type: SSL or TLS
Authentication Method: Password
SMTP Server: smtp.comcast.net
Outgoing Port: 465 for SSL security type (or 587 for TLS security type)
Security Type: SSL or TLS
Require sign-in: CHECKED
Authentication Method: Auto
To remove the account:
1. Touch 3dot Image
2. Touch Settings
3. Touch the e-mail account type
4. Touch the e-mail account you would like to remove
5. Touch Menu Image
6. Touch Remove account
You can read some of the similar articles as Delete Comcast email Account
How to cancel Netflix Subscription? In this tutorial, I show you ways to end your Netflix membership and prevent any future payments to Netflix. Canceling Netflix may be a great way to save money or just stop Netflix if you do not use it. When canceling your Netflix membership they also give you the choice to change your subscription. With this, you can avail of your membership at a low monthly price.
How to cancel Netflix's subscription on the computer?
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to end your Netflix membership:
Step 1: Log in to your Netflix account.
Step 2: Click on the downward-pointing arrow within the top-right corner displaying users, and select the ‘Account’ option from the menu. This can bring account information.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Cancel Membership’ option, under the ‘Membership & Billing’ heading.
Step 4: After you click on ‘Cancel Membership’, you'll be directed to another page which will ask you to confirm your decision to cancel your Netflix membership. Tap the ‘Finish Cancellation’ button to complete the cancellation process.
How to cancel Netflix subscription On Mobile?
1. go to your smartphone application page and tap the Netflix app. it's a dark red N with a black background.
2. If you tap on the Netflix app, you'll be redirected to the Netflix login page, where you would like to enter your registered Email address or phone number in the given tab for further procedure.
3. Enter your password in the given password tab located just below the "Email" tab. make sure before check-in, you have entered the right login credentials. If you forget your password, go to the "forget password" option located just below the password tab to reset your password.
4. Once you entered your login credential correctly, tap the sign-in button located at the bottom of the page.
5. Once you logged into your Netflix account, you would like to select the "Main Profile" from who is watching the option.
6. From the Netflix homepage, you would like to tap the "More" option (shown by the three horizontal lines) located at the bottom right corner of the page.
7. Once you tap the Account option, you'll be redirected to a new page, where you'll get an option to Cancel Membership from the Netflix account once you find the "Cancel Membership" option tap on it.
8. If you're sure you'd like to cancel your Netflix subscription, tap the Finish Cancellation icon located in the middle of the page.
Here, you need to read the instructions carefully before proceeding for the Netflix account cancellation procedure.
How to Cancel Netflix
Like other streaming services Netflix doesn't hide anything, canceling it's a simple process. To cancel Netflix, follow the steps below:
1. Open Netflix in your browser.
2. sign in to your Netflix account.
3. Click your profile icon and select “My Account” from the drop-down.
4. Once you're on the “My Account” page, you'll see all account details like playback preferences, plan details, etc. Click "CANCEL MEMBERSHIP" under "Subscription and Billing".
5. You’ll now be redirected to a confirmation page click Finish Cancellation to complete the process.
How to Cancel Netflix on Android
Again canceling Netflix on Android isn't getting to be difficult. The method to cancel the Netflix subscription is easy. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Netflix app on your Android device.
2. Swipe left to open the menu.
3. look for “Account”, by scrolling down.
4. Under "Subscription and Billing", you will click on "Cancel Subscription"
5. You’ll be redirected to a confirmation page.
6. Tap “Finish Cancellation” to complete the canceling Netflix account.
Windows 10 system has been used wildly over the planet due to its perfect functions. As a personal item, we often store some data on the pc. If you forget Windows 10 password, does this mean that your data are going to be lost? Well, the solution is definitely "No". additionally to the factory resetting the computer, there are still have some ways to Reset Windows 10 password for administrators and Microsoft. Here, we gonna introduce them one by one.
Method 1: Reset Windows 10 Password with Password Reset USB Drive
All Windows OS, including Windows 10, allows users to make a password reset disk for the local account with a USB flash drive. If you have created such a USB disk, just do the following steps to reset your password. If not, advance to a different method.
Step 1: once you try using an incorrect password to sign in Windows 10, a message will appear on the screen stating that “The password is incorrect. Try again.” Click OK under this message.
Step 2: At now, you'll see a Reset password link appear below the Password box. Click on this reset password link and a password reset wizard will appear.
Step 3: Now insert the password reset USB drive into the computer’s USB port and follow the Password Reset Wizard to make a new password for your user account.
Step 4: once you finish the password reset, you'll sign in Windows 10 with the new password.
Method 2: Reset Windows 10 Password without Safer mode
If you've got already realized the fact that the first two methods won't be able to appease your real appetite, then turning to iSeePassword Windows Password Recovery Pro is that the final option left for you. This program built into Windows PE gives you the ability to make a bootable password reset disk from a USB drive and DVD/CD, and boot your locked Windows in Win the PE environment by showing your closed account information. within the Win PE, the program might be able to locate the SAM file which stores all the password, then allows you to reset them to blank without damaging your system file. And apart from that, you'll use it for any Windows OS platform to unlock all types of accounts, like admin, guest, root, domain, etc.
Compared to the first two tools, this tool has no aversion for any particular Windows OS. within the course of action, no data is lost and you reset your Windows password in just 3 simple steps.
What You Need:
1) A blank DVD/CD or blank USB flash drive with no less than 512 MB capacity.
2) An accessible Windows or Mac computer.
3) A password reset tool directly downloads it below.
Step 1: Download the tool to a computer or laptop which is functioning. Install it correctly and begin running it as an admin. Select your media option before inserting a particular drive into the optical disc. and then insert the drive after the choice.
Step 2. As you'll see it support two burning options "Burn USB" or "Burn CD/DVD". Select your media option before inserting a particular drive into the optical disc. We generally recommend choosing a USB drive to create a reset disk.
Step 3. At the end of the method, eject the prepared drive and reconnect it to your locked Windows 10 laptop. Press any certain keys (Del, or F2, F8, or others) to enter the BIOS boot menu settings page and choose "USB or CD/DVD" from the device priority list.
Step 4. The Windows password recovery program is going to be loaded and present the complete interface with Windows OS and users, and you'll be asked to choose your particular locked account from the list before you. Click on "Reset Password" and "Reboot" to advance and your computer takes a little nap of rebooting.
After it wakes up, you'll find no lock screen interjection, but direct entry to your previously locked account without a password.
Method 3. How to Reset Windows 10 Password Using the command prompt
In order to reset the password for Windows 10 with command prompt, you'll only reset the User/Local account password. The administrator password cannot be restored this way. you'll launch the command prompt through the beginning menu/Apps screen or using the cmd Run command. Specific commands are run as administrator only commands. during this section of the article, we are getting to explain how to reset the password for your Windows 10 using a command prompt. Here, we'll explain when the system is accessible and when it's locked.
When you can access the Windows 10 computer
. While you've got Windows 10 administrator privileges, you'll perform Windows 10 reset password through command prompt for local accounts.
. On your Windows 10 system, press "Windows" + "X" keys together from the menu, choose "Command Prompt (Admin)".
. The pop-up UAC dialog is going to be displayed on the screen. Tap on "Yes" for running the command prompt as administrator in Windows 10.
. you'll type the command within the command prompt window for resetting the local admin password, "net user ".
. Alternatively, you'll also create a new admin account using "net user /add" and "net localgroup administrators /add" command.
Method 4: Reset Windows 10 Password with Security Questions
If you're among us who update their Windows 10 OS frequently and are running on Version 1803 or above then you'll have added a security question to your local account which allows you to reset your password easily without a lot of hassle.
Follow these simple steps and find out how to reset forgotten Windows 10 Password via Security Questions:
Step (1): First of all, go to the Windows 10 login screen and type any random password and press the Enter key. And when the “The password is incorrect” message appears, click on the OK button.
Step (2): Now you'll be able to see a “Reset password” link just below the password box, simply click on it.
Step (3): Once you click on the Reset password link, you'll now see a screen that will have security questions that you simply have previously added to your Windows local account. Answer them correctly then click on the Arrow key on the right side of Security Answer 3 or just press the Enter key.
Step (4): If all of your answers are correct, you'll be ready to type within the New password and confirm your password. So just type in and hit the Enter key to reset your Windows 10 password.
Thus, you'll easily reset the forgotten Windows 10 password using the security questions.
Hotmail users may face issues like Hotmail mail not working as long as they try to access their accounts. Hotmail might not work as of reasons like not compatible with the device, improper net connectivity, etc. Sometimes a Hotmail account can also get blocked due to suspicious activity. Further, the ways to repair Hotmail not working issue and Hotmail account recovery process are given below.
Open the Hotmail login page.
Enter the Hotmail account email address or telephone number.
A ‘Forgot Password’ option will appear. Click it.
This will open the account recovery page.
Now enter the email address of your Hotmail account that you only want to recover.
Captcha code is going to be given during a box. Enter it precisely the way given and select ‘Next’.
Now the recovery options will show. Users can select the recovery prose of the telephone number or email.
Select any one way.
If the user selects recovery through email then they need to verify the e-mail by typing the full email address.
If a user selects recovery through phone number then they need to verify it by typing the last four digits of their mobile number.
After the verification of the e-mail or phone number, a code is going to be sent there.
Users must copy the code and enter it within the space provided.
This will open the password reset page.
Users can now create a new password here.
If users don't have email or phone number then they will select ‘I don’t have any of those ’ options.
Upon selecting this, the user must provide a backup email.
The steps to reset passwords are going to be sent there.
Users can follow it to make a new and strong password.
Now confirm the password and reserve it.
Now users can log in to their account using this password.
You can read some of the similar articles as Hotmail email recovery
Error Code 0x80073b01 usually appears when a problem with Windows Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials occurs. This issue can often stop both Windows Defender and MSE from working as normal. the most cause for Error Code 0x80073b01 may be a virus that will block the functionality of your anti-virus software completely. Fortunately, there are fixes available to resolve the problem.
This article features error number Code 0x80073B01, commonly known as Defender Error 0X80073B01 described as Error 0x80073B01: Windows Defender has encountered a problem and wishes to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Causes of Defender Error 0X80073B01 - Error 0x80073B01
During software design, programmers predict the occurrence of code errors. However, there are no perfect designs, as errors are often expected even with the simplest program design. Glitches can happen during runtime if a particular error isn't experienced and addressed during design and testing.
Runtime errors are generally caused by incompatible programs running at a similar time. it's going to also occur due to memory problems, a bad graphics driver, or virus infection. whatever the case could also be, the matter must be resolved immediately to avoid further problems. Here are ways to remedy the error.
Steps to Fix error code 0x80073b01
Step1. Download Reimage PC Repair Tool and install it on your PC.
Step2. Click on the start button to scan your computer. It takes a few minutes to complete the scan and shows the result.
Step3. Click on Fix All button to fix Windows errors of PC.
Discord allows you to both delete and disables your account, almost like social networks like Facebook. Deleting your account means you'll not use it while disabling your account typically means you’re taking an opportunity. If you’d rather not remove your account entirely and like to only step away on an extended hiatus with the potential to return, disabling your Discord account is that the better choice. this feature will prevent a touch of time later once you come back and you won’t need to jump through hoops to urge it back.
Disabling your account for both iOS and Android isn't as easy because it is on a desktop. Currently, there's no way to disable or delete your account from a mobile device. once you attempt to select one among the choices, which you'll get to by:
1. Opening up the Discord app on your phone or mobile device.
2. Once logged in, open your servers list by tapping on the triple white lines within the top left corner of the screen.
3. From here, tap on the Cog icon next to your account name which can open up User Settings.
4. Tap on Account and from this screen, tap on the triple white dots within the top-right corner.
5. you'll have the choice to Disable Account or Delete Account. However, once you decide on either, you'll be taken to a support page describing ways to go about making that happen, almost like what you’re already reading here.
Read more discord disabled account
Beside Signing in to your Verizon email account browser, you'll also log in your email account on the pass setting it abreast of your iPhone or other Smartphones. If you've got an iPhone and you would like to try to set up below are the instructions which will guide you through. It’s basically for iOS users.
1. On the home screen, tap Settings.
2. Enter your full name, Email Id, Password, within the field and change the description to anything you like, for instance, “Verizon”.
3. Tap Next at the highest of your screen. it'd take your device a few seconds to verify your email settings. Please await this process to end. That’s it! If you’re using the newest version of iOS, your Verizon email should be up and running. Open your email application to send and receive Verizon mails.
4. Confirm that these settings appear within the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server fields, alongside your Verizon user name and password. If necessary, tap the fields to correct them.
5. Tap the Advanced tab. Confirm that these settings appear. Tap the fields to correct them if necessary.
6. Tap the SMTP tab, the first Server tab, and confirm these settings are present.
7. Tap Done, and try checking emails again.
Also Read More Verizon email settings for iPhone