How to cancel Netflix Subscription? In this tutorial, I show you ways to end your Netflix membership and prevent any future payments to Netflix. Canceling Netflix may be a great way to save money or just stop Netflix if you do not use it. When canceling your Netflix membership they also give you the choice to change your subscription. With this, you can avail of your membership at a low monthly price.
How to cancel Netflix's subscription on the computer?
Here are the simple steps you need to follow to end your Netflix membership:
Step 1: Log in to your Netflix account.
Step 2: Click on the downward-pointing arrow within the top-right corner displaying users, and select the ‘Account’ option from the menu. This can bring account information.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Cancel Membership’ option, under the ‘Membership & Billing’ heading.
Step 4: After you click on ‘Cancel Membership’, you'll be directed to another page which will ask you to confirm your decision to cancel your Netflix membership. Tap the ‘Finish Cancellation’ button to complete the cancellation process.
How to cancel Netflix subscription On Mobile?
1. go to your smartphone application page and tap the Netflix app. it's a dark red N with a black background.
2. If you tap on the Netflix app, you'll be redirected to the Netflix login page, where you would like to enter your registered Email address or phone number in the given tab for further procedure.
3. Enter your password in the given password tab located just below the "Email" tab. make sure before check-in, you have entered the right login credentials. If you forget your password, go to the "forget password" option located just below the password tab to reset your password.
4. Once you entered your login credential correctly, tap the sign-in button located at the bottom of the page.
5. Once you logged into your Netflix account, you would like to select the "Main Profile" from who is watching the option.
6. From the Netflix homepage, you would like to tap the "More" option (shown by the three horizontal lines) located at the bottom right corner of the page.
7. Once you tap the Account option, you'll be redirected to a new page, where you'll get an option to Cancel Membership from the Netflix account once you find the "Cancel Membership" option tap on it.
8. If you're sure you'd like to cancel your Netflix subscription, tap the Finish Cancellation icon located in the middle of the page.
Here, you need to read the instructions carefully before proceeding for the Netflix account cancellation procedure.
How to Cancel Netflix
Like other streaming services Netflix doesn't hide anything, canceling it's a simple process. To cancel Netflix, follow the steps below:
1. Open Netflix in your browser.
2. sign in to your Netflix account.
3. Click your profile icon and select “My Account” from the drop-down.
4. Once you're on the “My Account” page, you'll see all account details like playback preferences, plan details, etc. Click "CANCEL MEMBERSHIP" under "Subscription and Billing".
5. You’ll now be redirected to a confirmation page click Finish Cancellation to complete the process.
How to Cancel Netflix on Android
Again canceling Netflix on Android isn't getting to be difficult. The method to cancel the Netflix subscription is easy. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Netflix app on your Android device.
2. Swipe left to open the menu.
3. look for “Account”, by scrolling down.
4. Under "Subscription and Billing", you will click on "Cancel Subscription"
5. You’ll be redirected to a confirmation page.
6. Tap “Finish Cancellation” to complete the canceling Netflix account.